Menu of Services
Standard Acupuncture / Dry Needling / IMS Session 90
This office visit may address multiple conditions and is also available without needles using low level soft laser applied to acupuncture and trigger points or areas of injury. During this clinical hour session a nutritional and herbal medicine prescription for internal and external applications (if appropriate) are included.
Enhanced Acupuncture / Dry Needling / IMS Session add 20
Most Comprehensive and Potent Care!
This office visit includes all of the elements of the Standard Treatment with the addition of laser therapy or a 15 minute unit of manual therapy (tui na, naprapathy, etc.) during the clinical hour session.
Herbal Medicine - Nutritional Consultation 60
This office visit includes an assessment and evaluation with appropriate nutritional counseling and prescription of a Traditional Chinese Medicine herb formula and/or nutritional supplements to address a variety of health concerns. Follow-up consultations range for 10 - 20 minutes.
Naprapathy (Tui Na) 1.50 per minute
Orthopedic Manual Therapy
20 - 60 minutes
No initial Intake fee for Naprapathy - Tui Na sessions.
New Patient Intake and Evaluation add 35
The initial office visit is 75 minutes and consists of a new patient intake and health history, evaluation (including a Traditional Asian Medicine tongue and pulse diagnosis), neuro-muscular and musculo-skeletal assessments, report of findings and discussion of an appropriate treatment plan and treatment with acupuncture needles and / or laser therapy (with other related therapies - see Standard session description below).
Telemedicine 2 per minute
Dr. McCormick provides naturopathic - Traditional Asian Medicine consultations and natural clinical health care from a distance using telecommunication. Many health concerns are addressed using herbal and nutritional medicine along with various home therapies. This type of service is ideal for individuals that are out of the area or do not wish to schedule an in person office visit.
Our nurse practitioner at the Fort Collins office also provides telemedicine services.
- needle therapy or laser therapy instead of needles
- electro point stimulation*
- traditional moxibustion / infrared heat / laser-moxa application*
- fire cupping*
- gua sha-Graston*
- auricular (ear reflex) therapy
- topical Chinese herbal applications*
- acupressure, naprapathy-tui na manual therapy*
- herbal and nutritional formula prescription
- dietary and nutritional counseling therapy*
- lifestyle counseling*
- bio-feedback techniques
- nutritional supplement eveluation*
- instruction in exercises to support healing *
- meridian and muscle taping*
- Asian medicine tongue and pulse assessments
- Japanese hara and meridian assessments
- Traditional Chinese Medicine pattern differentiation